Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A List of Latest Releases



Ok So granted I F*cked up... I haven't been on my game in the past two days. So to make up for it I'm makin one post with all the tracks that came out in the past couple days. Ok... I admit it... I'm just too lazy to post them individually!

anyway Here goes:


Blu - JBs Gone



Blu - Amnesia


Cory Gunz - Put The Gun 2 Ya (Produced by The Trackdealaz)

Amanda Diva - Rebels (Produced by Kovas)

M.O.P - Blow The Horns (Produced by Fizzy Womack)

Twista - Billionaire (feat. Busta Rhymes) (sorry couldn't find the zshare link)


Busta Rhymes - Number One (feat. T.I. & Akon)


Rhymefest - Exodus 5.1 (Produced by Animal House)

Jadakiss - Hard Times (feat. Barrington Levy) (Produced by Phoenix)

Boaz Ft Sean Price-Comin For My Bank

Ok there yall go... yall just about caught up!

I'll be back with videos so stay checkin in!

No comments:

Post a Comment