Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Vida Starr Track List


Please forgive me yall. Havin a 9 to 5er has really been killin me time wise and I haven't been able to post up as much or as often. But know that I haven't forgotten about you and much love to yall who stay on my ass about posting tracks up for yall. Please don't forget to listen for these songs on the shows.

Shout out to Urban Miracle and Foxxy Method. I love yall and the EMPIRE is really gonna go big.

(Look out for the mixtape coming soon!)

FCC Fam (Convinced, El Prez, Dale Danja, DNEZ, C-San & Chris Focus) - Floss Angeles

El Prez And Dale Danja Are… Perfect Strangers (Mixtape)

Jay Rock - Gangsta Shit

Red Cafe - Hottest In The Hood (rmx) f. Jadakiss, Rick Ross, Fabolous & Diddy

Shawn Chrystopher - Elroy Jetson

Raekwon - Resolution

Raekwon - Flashback Memories f. The Game

Raekwon - Gorilla Rap [NoDJ]

Termanology - What If

CyMarshall Law - Blacking Out for 6 Minutes

De La Soul - Big Mouf

Hollyweerd - Pro Nails Ruskio (Hollywiimx) f. Kid Sister

BrokN.Englsh - Clarity f. Skyzoo

Tek - New Luv (prod. Drawzilla)

The Black Lips - Drop I Hold f. GZA

Clipse - Kinda Like A Big Deal (rmx) f. Kanye West & Bun B

Murs - Doing Me f. Terrace Martin & J. Black

Lil Wayne - Fix My Hat

Wiz Khalifa - Boarding Pass (rmx) f. Ya Boy & Mistah F.A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment